NOW THAT CHOPPERTECH IS FINISHED AS FAR AS MY RESEARCH GOES I HAVE REACHED A POINT WHERE I NEED TO KNOW IF PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN ME KEEPING UP WITH THE BLOG.
I would be grateful if you would advise by commenting on the blog.
- Beaver Shaw
- Nairobi, Kenya
- I an ex member of both 7 and 8 Squadron's of the Rhodesian war spending most of my operational time on Seven Squadron as a K Car gunner. I was credited for shooting down a fixed wing aircraft from a K Car on the 9 August 1979. This blog is from articles for research on a book which I HAVE HANDED THIS MANUSCRIPT OVER TO MIMI CAWOOD WHO WILL BE HANDLING THE PUBLICATION OF THE BOOK OF WHICH THERE WILL BE VERY LIMITED COPIES AVAILABLE Contact her on firstname.lastname@example.org The latest news is that the Editing is now done and we can expect to start sales and deliveries by the end of April 2011
- ► 2011 (10)
- ► 2010 (50)
04/26 - 05/03
- WARFARE LESSONS FROM THE SELOUS SCOUTS
- THE SAINT
- CHOPPER CRASH FIREFORCE
- OP NICKEL RHODESIA
- BENSON TSELE RHODESIA
- Fireforce Vertical envelopment
- GUKURAHUNDI -a throwback from the Rhodesian confli...
- Lionel Dyke and Gukurahundi
- Rhodesian war and Anthrax
- CASTRO IN AFRICA
- WOMEN AND THE RHODESIAN WAR
- WAR ART BY PETER BADCOCK
- Rhodesian Praw pilots and aircraft
- RHODESIAN WAR POSTERS AND LEAFLETS
- ▼ 04/26 - 05/03 (15)
- ► 2008 (276)