About Me

My photo
Nairobi, Kenya
I an ex member of both 7 and 8 Squadron's of the Rhodesian war spending most of my operational time on Seven Squadron as a K Car gunner. I was credited for shooting down a fixed wing aircraft from a K Car on the 9 August 1979. This blog is from articles for research on a book which I HAVE HANDED THIS MANUSCRIPT OVER TO MIMI CAWOOD WHO WILL BE HANDLING THE PUBLICATION OF THE BOOK OF WHICH THERE WILL BE VERY LIMITED COPIES AVAILABLE Contact her on yebomimi@gmail.com The latest news is that the Editing is now done and we can expect to start sales and deliveries by the end of April 2011

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Pages

Followers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

FEEDBACK

NOW THAT CHOPPERTECH IS FINISHED AS FAR AS MY RESEARCH GOES I HAVE REACHED A POINT WHERE I NEED TO KNOW IF PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN ME KEEPING UP WITH THE BLOG.
I would be grateful if you would advise by commenting on the blog.
Gordon

10 comments:

  1. Hi Gordon, keep it up, the information you have provided is priceless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gordon, keep the blog up, it would be a shame to loose all the information you have gathered

    ReplyDelete
  3. "NOW THAT CHOPPERTECH IS FINISHED AS FAR AS MY RESEARCH GOES I HAVE REACHED A POINT WHERE I NEED TO KNOW IF PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN ME KEEPING UP WITH THE BLOG."

    - I believe this is a very interesting blog and would love you to continue!
    As an ex Rhodesian serviceman I find your unbiased and factual approach refreshing. There are many things ex Rhodies hold dear and the truth is definitely one of them. Please keep up the great blog - I for one would be grateful

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep the blog going .great to hear that history is not forgotten and we are all part of it cheers craig

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please keep the blog open, it would be a shame to let all this information disappear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being an ex BSAP PATU member I found your reports very interesting having been involved in some of the incidents mentioned. It would be great if you keep up with the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have had a rabid appetite for Rhodesian military history surrounding the bush war before independence, so yes, please keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have had a rabid appetite for everything surrounding the military history of the war before independence, so yes, please do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please do. This Blog is a rarefied and cherished pillar of important history that many would rather be forgotten. Those that wish it to be so, are built of pure evil; don't give them the satisfaction! Good you you sir, and well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A truly excellent blog, Beaver. Never ceases to be interesting, informed and often amusing. Have just read your RATPACK diatribe; happy memories returned, hour spent laid up entertaining myself by finding out what sort of ant preferred what type of 'fit for ant only' rations. Keep up the good work, Mac.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments from everyone on my book Choppertech.
I am interested especially on hearing from former ZANLA and ZIPRA combatants who also have thier story to tell.