About Me

My photo
Nairobi, Kenya
I an ex member of both 7 and 8 Squadron's of the Rhodesian war spending most of my operational time on Seven Squadron as a K Car gunner. I was credited for shooting down a fixed wing aircraft from a K Car on the 9 August 1979. This blog is from articles for research on a book which I HAVE HANDED THIS MANUSCRIPT OVER TO MIMI CAWOOD WHO WILL BE HANDLING THE PUBLICATION OF THE BOOK OF WHICH THERE WILL BE VERY LIMITED COPIES AVAILABLE Contact her on yebomimi@gmail.com The latest news is that the Editing is now done and we can expect to start sales and deliveries by the end of April 2011

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Pages

Followers

Thursday, July 3, 2008

BAD K CAR ARISING


BAD K CAR ARISING
I see the bad K Car arising.
I see trouble on the way.
I see earthquakes and lightnin.
I see bad times for gooks today.

Chorus:
Gandangas dont go around tonight,
Well, its bound to take your life,
Theres a bad K Car on the rise.

I hear Big Bad Beavers airborne.
I know the end is coming soon.
I fear rivers over flowing.
I hear the voice of rage and ruin.

Chorus
All right!

Hope you got your things together.
Gooks I hope you are quite prepared to die.
Looks like youre in for nasty weather.
One eye is taken for an eye.

Chorus
This is a song I used to enjoy and would often hum the tune to myself when flying on operations in Rhodesia.
The lyrics of the song were adapted by us from Bad Moon Arising by Creedence Cleawater Revival
There is another K Car adaption -from Relient K Car as follows:-
Is it just a gunship or is it so much more? It's a superstar with the Jet A1 to the wall. Zero to ninety in remarkable time. Its the helicopter that's top of the line. We got a k car on the road of life. We're gonna get far if the driver's Christ. Is it just a k car or is it so much more? It's a superstar with the Jet A1 to the wall. In a pylon race all the others fall and Mugabe just gave us a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments from everyone on my book Choppertech.
I am interested especially on hearing from former ZANLA and ZIPRA combatants who also have thier story to tell.