- Beaver Shaw
- Nairobi, Kenya
- I an ex member of both 7 and 8 Squadron's of the Rhodesian war spending most of my operational time on Seven Squadron as a K Car gunner. I was credited for shooting down a fixed wing aircraft from a K Car on the 9 August 1979. This blog is from articles for research on a book which I HAVE HANDED THIS MANUSCRIPT OVER TO MIMI CAWOOD WHO WILL BE HANDLING THE PUBLICATION OF THE BOOK OF WHICH THERE WILL BE VERY LIMITED COPIES AVAILABLE Contact her on email@example.com The latest news is that the Editing is now done and we can expect to start sales and deliveries by the end of April 2011
- ► 2011 (10)
- ► 2010 (50)
- ► 2009 (146)
08/24 - 08/31
- How THE WEST SOLD RHODESIA TO COMMUNISM
- AN INSIGHT INTO GENERAL PETER WALLS
- AMERICAN "BOUNTY" HUNTERS IN RHODESIA
- ANTHRAX OUTBREAK IN RHODESIA 1978-80
- THE LESSON OF STEVEN HATFILL
- PETER Mc ALEESE AND STEPHEN HATFILL
- WHO IS DR DEATH STEPHEN HATFILL
- RHODESIAN ANTHRAX OUTBREAK
- STEPHEN HATFILL
- THE CRIPPLED EAGLES
- THE OUTNUMBERED
- PARACHUTE TRAINING BOOK RHODESIA
- ORAFS RAFFLE
- ZIMBABWES LIBERATION WAR
- FLAME (RHODESIAN CONFLICT MOVIE ABOUT WOMEN FIGHTE...
- WOMEN IN ZIMBABWES LIBERATION WAR
- RHODESIAN ARMY ARCHIVE PROJECT
- DEMOBILIZATION AND INTERGRATION ZIMBABWEAN SECURIT...
- GUERILLA NARRITAVES OF ZIMBABWES LIBERATION WAR
- MY BONES SHALL RISE AGAIN - War Veterans, Spirit M...
- KAVALAMANJA RHODESIAN AFTERMATH -LAWRENCE TAPISENI...
- FIREFORCE APPEAL
- ▼ 08/24 - 08/31 (24)
Sunday, August 24, 2008
I would like anyone who has any stories or photographs on Rhodesian Fireforce activities or even having snaps of helicopters or ff deployments to allow me to possibly use in my Choppertech book, time is short as I have chosen a publisher and my manuscripts are being edited. I still have a few stories to add prior to the book being completed and can fit in any stories or photographs of note.
I am trying to get the story of fireforce out there as accuratley as possible.
Have a look in those dusty trunks.
I am interested in any stories or information on the RAR as I have had many queries about them from researchers and Universities reading this blog.
I am also interested in any interesting facts on Rhodesia related to the war years from all sides of the spectrum. I know many people read this blog from those days and I appeal to you to assist to keep the memories going before it all goes to dust, our story should be told for younger generations to learn from, mistakes and all.
This website is dedicated to all those who died in that long and brutal war in Rhodesia.