- Beaver Shaw
- Nairobi, Kenya
- I an ex member of both 7 and 8 Squadron's of the Rhodesian war spending most of my operational time on Seven Squadron as a K Car gunner. I was credited for shooting down a fixed wing aircraft from a K Car on the 9 August 1979. This blog is from articles for research on a book which I HAVE HANDED THIS MANUSCRIPT OVER TO MIMI CAWOOD WHO WILL BE HANDLING THE PUBLICATION OF THE BOOK OF WHICH THERE WILL BE VERY LIMITED COPIES AVAILABLE Contact her on firstname.lastname@example.org The latest news is that the Editing is now done and we can expect to start sales and deliveries by the end of April 2011
- ► 2011 (10)
- ► 2010 (50)
06/14 - 06/21
- Rhodesian Army T55
- THICK AND THIN
- TIME MAGAZINE SEPT 18 1978
- DONT DIE IN THE BUNDU
- PFUMO RE VHANU RHODESIA
- UN RESOLOUTION 590 ON RHODESIAN EXTERNAL RAIDS INT...
- BRITAINS WARNING TO RHODESIA
- Fireforce Rhodesia another perspective
- Rhodesian Air Force K Car
- Rhodesian Air Force Cheetah Crash
- Rhodesian Air Force Alouette Crashes R7524
- Rhodesian Airforce Helicopter Crash R 5176?
- Norman Farrell
- CRAIG BONE PAINTING OF ANDY BARRETT
- Wouter Basson in Rhodesia
- ▼ 06/14 - 06/21 (15)
- ► 2008 (276)
Saturday, June 20, 2009
THICK AND THIN
THE STORY OF RHODESIA
Here's the story of Rhodesia.
A land both fair and great.
On 11th of November an independent state.
This was much against the wishes of certain governments.
Whose leaders tried to break us down, to make us all repent.
But we're... all Rhodesians and we'll fight through thick and thin.
We'll keep our land a free land, stop the enemy coming in.
We'll keep them north of the Zambezi till that river's running dry.
This mighty land will prosper for Rhodesians never die.
They can send their men to murder and they can shout their words of hate.
But the cost of keeping this land free will never be too great.
For our men and boys are fighting for the things that they hold dear.
This land and all its people will never disappear.
'Cos we're.... all Rhodesians etc......
We'll preserve this little nation, for our children's children too.
For once you're a Rhodesian, no other land will do
We will stand forth in the sunshine, with the truth upon our side.
And if we have to go alone, we'll go alone with pride.
'Cos we're... all Rhodesians, etc.